New Website design – integrated with existing website that uses BigCommerce platform
I’m looking for someone/team who has experience designing a website, but working/integrating it into BigCommerce. It is mandatory that you only apply if you have experience with the functionality/importing website designs into BigCommerce.com
My onlinestore intends to sell women’s clothing.
The website is currently hosted with BigCommerce, but I want a new homepage/ them.
Below are a breakdown of activities I require and expect within the proposal. Can you price each of the 4.
1) The planning, development and deployment of the BigCommerce compatible template [mandatory].
* Initial Planning & Research
* Design & Development of Template to your specifications
* Customised Category and Top Menu Drop Downs
* 5 Banners designed for home or internal pages (see my mockup)
* Custom Buttons
* Text Based Logo
* Wish Lists
* Installation of template onto your BigCommerce store
* Basic Search Engine Optimisation
* Submission of Sitemap to leading search engines (Google, Bing & Yahoo)
* Visitor Stats using Google Analytics
* Cross Browser & Bug Testing
* Store Setup & Configuration for launch
* 2 Hours support & training related to design
2) Front Page Banner Slideshow (optional)
Development of Front page slideshow to display different banners and promotions which fade in/out. We also show you how to change these banners yourself.
3) Facebook & Twitter Page Design (optional)
Help setup Facebook/Twitter accounts, then brand these pages to match your business. Once done, connect to my website to allow visitors to interact & share from your store.
Also setup SocialShop2 – this allows my products to be displayed and purchased directly from within facebook.
4) HTML Newsletter Design (optional)
Includes the setup and design of branded newsletter template at www.mailchimp.com
Then link the signup forms to my website for me. This allow me to collect user details straight from your website and then send a professionally branded email to these users.
Periods: 23 July 2012 – 30 July 2012
Jobs: eCommerce, HTML, Shopping Carts, Website Design
Budget: $750 – $1500
Bid on this project